Do you have music, books, art and craft, jewellery, children’ s stories or any other family friendly product you would like to sell? Have you heard of Maria’s Place in Ntinda, the homeliest of Ntinda homes?
We invite you to market and sell your material during the #Babishai2016 Poetry Festival, from 24-26 August, 0900h to 1700h, in one of Kampala- Ntinda’s lushest gardens, at Maria’s Place. With guests from the academia, arts, corporate world, schools and all around the world, we are certain that your products will fall in the right hands.
Please provide the following information:-
1. The name of your organization
2. Name the exhibitor(s) Maximum of 2.
3. Name the products to be sold.
If they are books or CDs, kindly provide the titles, authors, producer of publisher, year of publications and email the cover pages to email@example.com
4. Your contact information:-
5. Each exhibitor will be provided with lunch and exhibition space. If you would like the Babishai sales team to sell your products, that is also acceptable.
6. The exhibition fee for three days is 100,000/-. Kindly send payment via Airtel money on
+256 751 703226 or MTN mobile money on +256 782 764335 by 5th August 2016.
Early registration fee is 70,000/- and the deadline is June 30th 2016.
7. For any inquiry, call George Kiwanuka on + 256 703 147862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org