Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm getting published this year

Recently, I emerged second in an international poetry competition. My prize is a publishing contract and publication of my poetry in a chapbook. I'm thinking of a name, maybe Unjumping. Heere is part of the email.
DELIGHTED! Your runners-up prize will be a publishing contract with erbacce-press, publication of a 36 page chap-book of your work and six free copies of your new chap-book... we can start on this as soon as you like Beverley; I'll need the following:

A FULL snail mail address.
A title for your work.
A selection of your work (as much as you like).
A head-shoulders photo of yourself for the rear cover.
A dedication if you'd like one.
Any acknowledgements you'd like to include.

The Judges all liked your work...

2 comments: